“Deeply Committed To The Educational Advancement Of All Spanish Fort Children”
Increase and promote awareness for a high-quality education so that our students may compete in an international job market.
- Involve community, parents, and business members to commit and participate in the educational enrichment of all Spanish Fort school children.
- Secure funding for educational enrichment experiences in all disciplines for Spanish Fort school children.
- Manage and allocate resources in partnership with donors, our school district, parents, students and local community.
- Sponsor teacher-student mini-grants to encourage creativity and excellence in the classroom.
- Promote and expand technology in our schools to provide Spanish Fort children with a world class education.
SFEEF (Spanish Fort Education Enrichment Foundation) is a 501(c)3 organization focusing on the educational enrichment needs for ALL Spanish Fort schools.
SFEEF Board is dedicated to providing education enrichment through annual Teacher/Student Grants that provide technical equipment and programs; reading materials and programs that not only help student with learning needs but also programs, books and materials that will help advance readers attain a hight level of reading; math programs of all levels to help promote and advance students in their math skills; science and language programs to provide the teachers with a higher level of teaching materials and assist students to attain a higher degree of accomplishment in these areas of study. This year’s focus is on “Technical Advancement”
The SFEEF Board works deligently with all four Spanish Fort school principals to provide each of the Spansih Fort schools with educational needs, assist with obtaining funding fo projects and general assistance in whatever is needed for our schools and students pertaining to education.
SFEEF joins the other six (6) Educational Foundations as a Coalition of Educational Foundations to work together to make EDUCATION the main focus for all Baldwin County’s seven (7) feeder pattern school areas.
SFEEF promotes parental involment through Membership and Sponsorships and updates on the meetings and decisions of BCBE (Bakdwin County Board of Education). Social events are held for family participation in the really great annual “Gator Chase Race” on the Causeway & adult super fun filled evening “Casino Night” played with “fun money” with lots of silent & live auction items.